Hobu is a team of three software engineers located in Iowa City, Iowa and Cambridge, Iowa. We have been on the forefront of open source lidar software for over five years, and we have been building open source GIS software for even longer. We provide open source lidar and GIS software development services, addition to contract research and development, systems design, evaluation and implementation.
Please contact us about any of the open source software for which we provide support.
We are the primary support organization for the following libraries:
- PDAL -- Point Data Abstraction Library
- Entwine -- Entwine
- plas.io -- WebGL point cloud rendering
- Greyhound -- Point cloud data streaming
- libLAS -- ASPRS LAS read/write
We are also happy to provide support for these open source software projects that we have been involved with for many years:
- 24 1/2 S. Clinton St., Suite 2, Iowa City, IA 52240
- #pdal @ freenode.net